Best Evidence develops winning strategies for evidence-based advocacy that appeal to “man at his best.” The Best Evidence Method℠ represents the ongoing aggregation of our best thinking on defending high-exposure malpractice, negligence and bad faith, breach-of-duty type claims. It is a comprehensive system designed to neutralize Keenan/Ball “Reptile” and other such emotional plea-based schemes, and, in many cases, cause them to backfire.
The Method is enhanced by our proprietary National Tracking Database of characteristics associated with extreme awarding behavior. Identifying and understanding those jurors most susceptible to unchecked, emotional decision-making gives evidence-based advocates an additional measure of confidence in risk analysis and strategy decisions.
Contact us today to get started.
- Using Best Evidence’s document scanning, coding and hosting services, legal teams gain secure, easy-to-use, around-the-clock Internet access to all materials in the file.
One centralized location for all case materials gets everyone on the same page and allows team members to review and share ideas anytime, anywhere.
- Best Evidence designs and carries out the most scientifically valid, cost effective, and timely case evaluation services available.
From pre-mediation Roundtable sessions used early in a case, to multi-day Mock Jury Simulations for finalizing themes and arguments for trial, we can help you evaluate and improve how your case will be perceived from a jury’s perspective.
- Our focus on identifying the most compelling elements of a case leads to persuasive demonstratives that deliver your message.
From timelines and charts to animations and interactive exhibits for the electronic courtroom, Best Evidence can help you present your best case—clearly, memorably, and persuasively.
- Tobacco Case Ruling Appealed and Overturned
Best Evidence, Inc. assisted Philip Morris in its appeal of a $300 million jury verdict by providing state-of-the-art electronic publishing of interactive, hyperlinked Initial and Reply Briefs.
The judge reduced the $300MM award to $36,760,500, finding that the jury’s decision was based on sympathy and anger. Philip Morris successfully appealed the reduced judgment, and was granted a new trial. Best Evidence congratulates the team on a great result.
- Best Evidence, jury consultants for Defendants Cox Radio, Bubba the Love Sponge and BRN radio, congratulates the team on their victory
Best Evidence conducted two mock jury exercises for radio shock-jock Bubba the Love Sponge Clem, BRN Radio and Cox Communications, who were being sued by rival radio personality Todd (MJ) Schnitt and his wife Michelle for defamation. After a two-and-a-half week jury trial trial that sparked a media frenzy, the jury quickly returned a unanimous defense verdict for our clients.
- Best Evidence, jury consultants for plaintiffs Dilip Jagasia and Mario City Restaurant Corporation, congratulate the team on their victory in a shareholder derivative action in Monroe County
Best Evidence provided strategic consulting on jury section, opening and overall structuring of the case, as well as providing the technology for the courtroom. After a one week trial the jury quickly returned a unanimous verdict for our client acknowledging his status as a shareholder and awarding him damages.